Wednesday, September 19, 2012

9/20/12

Believe it or not I am a total beach bum. I surf and scuba well pretty much anything water related I am interested in. So since I love water so much I thought maybe learning alittle more about underwater photography would really benefit me. I love the ocean and all the beauty it holds and I would love to do some underwater work. When I was researching underwater photography I ran across Jett Britnell. He is a world reknown photographer that specializes in underwater work. He is an travel editor for Northwest Dive News. His work is used in several dive magazines and can be seen all over the world. Him and his wife Kathryn are actually a photojournalism team. They work together traveling the world and taking under water pictures together. He gives a few tips like to get close to your subject preferably 12 inches or less. Your flash should be kept on at all times. Make sure your subjects eyes are in focus. Also use a higher ISO and shoot from a lower angle. He really does take some amazing pictures. Here are some of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment