Thursday, October 4, 2012

10/4/12

Well on Tuesday I had a moment of pure contentment. I was sitting in my beat up old chevy silverado with my best friend Gracie and we were eating mcdonalds and in the background a breath taking sunset. I know it sounds like nothing but for me in that simple moment all I felt was pure joy. I came to the conculsion today that the sunset had a big part in that joy and contentment. I would love to take some time and photograph sunsets. The unnamed author talks about how the first step with sunsets is preperation and planning to get the best pictures plus set up early. He mentions picking a spot where there are some clouds to add texture. He also suggests bracketing your exposures to have wide possibilities. This author uses an assortment of lenses depending on the frame. I guess that is just something I will have to get a feel for. He suggests not making the sun the center of your photo. He then goes on to say keep taking pictures after sunset to capture some great twilight pictures. Here are some of the authors examples for sunset pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment