Wednesday, October 31, 2012

11/1/12

Happy Thursday everyone! I can't believe its November just saying :) So I am thinking its about time I put some of my own pictures up. I have hesitated thus far just because they are so terrible. These pictures are not the best either, but I figure I probably need some kind of scale to see if I grow over the remainder of the semester. So this weekend I went up to zimmerman trail and just played around alittle up there.
 
I like this picture I think its different. I like the pine cone being in the middle. Maybe if I cropped out the outside where the ground shows through like Dave suggested it could be part of my final. I like it.
I liked this shot because the two tree kind of line the picture and they kind of give the perfect opening to look out over the city. I also really like the lighting and the clouds in this picture. With some cropping and editing I think this could also be part of my final. I like this too.

This is definately not my favorite. Its interesting, but I don't know how much I could work with it. I like the different perspective and how the city is in the background I just kind of find it ordinary nothing special. But I thought it was interesting see what you guys think.

I also decided to play around with my boots alittle I thought for my final it would be fun to throw my boots into a view landscapes just to add alittle creative flar. :) I like it becaue my boots symbolize a big part of my life. I mean you can see how worn they are I practically live in those things. It just sort of adds alittle piece of me into the picture. This picture is not very good though as Dave pointed out. The city is in focus fine, but the boots are out of focus. He said if I uped my aperature value I could have gotten both things in focus. So I plan on going back up tomorrow to try that same shot again. I like the sky in this shot too. I definately think I can work with this even if that means doing it over. I also messed around and took some photos of my horse Tyra. I know they aren't nature but I thought you may enjoy looking at them. She was feeling alittle frisky so there are some fun ones in there :)





 


No comments:

Post a Comment